Please view the Resources page for more information on both grants processes.
- For questions related to the County Executive's Community Collaboration Grants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions related to the County Council grants, please contact email@example.com
For any questions pertaining to this application, please contact: Jed Millard (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: I don't know or have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- Answer: You can request a password reset by visiting this page.
- Question: The dates/times associated with my submitted material seem to be a few hours off. Why is this?
- Answer: This happens when we are unaware of your local timezone. Please set your timezone in your account settings page.
- Question: What is an application vs. submission?
Answer: The application is the online form where you input your answers to our questions. Your submission is the total package of the application form, 501(c)3 verification, and uploaded documents (if applicable).
- Question: What are tasks?
Answer: Tasks are items that you must complete (if applicable) to advance your submission to the next step in the process.
- Question: Where can I find instructions for the Council Grants process?
Answer: Click, FY 2016 Council Grant Instructions , to download the instructions.
- Question: Where can I view FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) about Council and/or County Executive Grants?
Answer: Click, FY16 County Executive Community Collaboration Grants - FAQ or FY 2016 Council Grants - FAQ's to download the appropriate document.
- Question: Where can I view a sample copy of the applications?
Answer: Click, Blank FY16 County Executive Application or Example - Completed Council Application to download a copy of the appropriate document.
- Question: Is there a way I can skip a question and come back to it later?
Answer: All required fields on the application must have entries before you can move to the next page. However, you can enter a placeholder for required narrative answers (e.g., ‘TBD’ or ‘finish later’) and then return to the question later.
- Question: Sometimes I get an error message indicating, “response must be a number” when I have entered a dollar amount (e.g., $10,450). How do I fix this?
Answer: The system requires that dollar amounts be entered without dollar signs or commas. Instead of entering $10,450, enter 10450.
- Question: I want to download a draft copy of my application so that my executive director can review it before final submission, but when I download the file, there's nothing there.
Answer: To download your application, you must fully complete the application (including the assurances and signature page). Once the application status changes to Complete, you can still view, edit, download, or delete the application before clicking "Submit my Application." Your application is only locked when you have completed all tasks and click "Submit my application." Another option is to add your executive director as a read-only member of your submission. To do this, click on "Add Member" on your submission page and select "Read-only member" as the access level.
Technical problem? Please fill out a support request form for assistance.